Seeking help from full dataset.

Endgame analysis using tablebases, EGTB generation, exchange, sharing, discussions, etc..
jshriver
Sign-up code: 0

Seeking help from full dataset.

Post by jshriver »

Within the next month, aiming for mid to late October I want to do some egtb tests. However I lack the complete 6men egtb set.

Does anyone here have the complete set and be willing to let me run a couple tests? I prefer linux, but can try and build a windows binary to do the tests.

If interested, please feel free to msg me. While full set is not 100% needed, I should be able to reduce/parallel my tests, if people have a nice sized collection. So if you have over 400gigs of egtb's it might help :)

Anyway, sorry to be a trouble, just wanting to see what I can work with.

Thanks for your help.
-Josh
Kirill Kryukov
Site Admin

Post by Kirill Kryukov »

I have about 1 TB of tablebases now. I'll be glad to help, if your tests are not too heavy. If they can complete in 1 or 2 days, it should be OK. My machine is now busy full-time as genome analysis web-server, so possibly we will have to do on weekend.
jshriver

Post by jshriver »

Kirill Kryukov wrote:I have about 1 TB of tablebases now. I'll be glad to help, if your tests are not too heavy. If they can complete in 1 or 2 days, it should be OK. My machine is now busy full-time as genome analysis web-server, so possibly we will have to do on weekend.
Thank you very much, I'll post more as I get the code written. Work and school are finally started to settle into a solid schedule so I can resume having a life again lol.

-Josh