Wilhelm download

Endgame analysis using tablebases, EGTB generation, exchange, sharing, discussions, etc..
jshriver
Sign-up code: 0

Wilhelm download

Post by jshriver »

I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong, but I've been searching google and can't find the link to download wilhelm. What's the URL?

-Josh
Kirill Kryukov
Site Admin

Post by Kirill Kryukov »

Right here. I agree it is well hidden from casual surfer. :-) I also link to it from EGTB Online page.
jshriver

Post by jshriver »

Kirill Kryukov wrote:Right here. I agree it is well hidden from casual surfer. :-) I also link to it from EGTB Online page.
Thanks, sorry didnt even think to check your main site.
Again I'm hoping to create a similiar program using Qt so it can run under Linux, BSD's, and Windows... that way such a wonderful utility isn't just Windows based. For CCRL testing and dev projects I dedicated a box to win development running Win2k (still not fond of WinXP) but anyway... finished downloading it.. and looking forward to testing. Most of the dev should be relatively easy... just need to figure out the whole egtb "report value given x board state" done. Will have to check out the source for crafty or whatever-engine that's easily digestible to figure out how to use the NAlimov code :)

-Josh
Last edited by jshriver on Tue Aug 22, 2006 4:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rafael B. Andrist

Post by Rafael B. Andrist »

I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong, but I've been searching google and can't find the link to download wilhelm.
Actually, it very easy, for example you can search for "Wilhelm EGTB" and the first two hits point to the webpage.

http://www.geocities.com/rba_schach2000/
Most of the dev should be relatively easy... just need to finger out the whole egtb "report value given x board" done.
:shock: Funniest quote of the week :lol:

Rafael Andrist
jshriver

Post by jshriver »

Rafael B. Andrist wrote: :shock: Funniest quote of the week :lol:

Rafael Andrist
Aye now that I re-read it. Sorry was kinda of out of it last night lol
-Josh