Tablewell is arising

Endgame analysis using tablebases, EGTB generation, exchange, sharing, discussions, etc..
TapaniS
Sign-up code: 0

Tablewell is arising

Post by TapaniS »

Inspired by Josh, desided to check out if it were possible to built up an online -project for others too. You can find an answer at

http://www.tablewell.net

I can upload about 1 Gb/day, so my rotation speed is not so great, but you may find some sets there too as time goes on.

Many thanks to Josh for the idea and the format and many thanks to all of you sharing these files!

Regards,
TapaniS
jshriver

Re: Tablewell is arising

Post by jshriver »

TapaniS wrote:
I can upload about 1 Gb/day, so my rotation speed is not so great, but you may find some sets there too as time goes on.
Nice, it has nice bandwith as well, was getting ~500k downstream.
Thanks for sharing.

When I get the new layout done with CSS I'll give it to you. Should make updating the page a lot easier.

-Josh
Kirill Kryukov
Site Admin

Post by Kirill Kryukov »

Good job, TapaniS, Josh! Those web-sites should attract more people to download and try EGTB, thene they will want more and then they are in this trap, like we are. :-)
jshriver

KQBNKQ now available.

Post by jshriver »

Kirill Kryukov wrote:Good job, TapaniS, Josh! Those web-sites should attract more people to download and try EGTB, thene they will want more and then they are in this trap, like we are. :-)
lol guess it can be kind of an addiction.
I just finished uploading KQBNKQ around 3.6gigs.

-Josh