On sharing rare files

Endgame analysis using tablebases, EGTB generation, exchange, sharing, discussions, etc..
phareast
Sign-up code: 0

On sharing rare files

Post by phareast »

I want to make a suggestion to spread rare files as fast as possible. Could members who have completed rare files (those with the yellow smileys on the index page); please share them at a higher priority setting (release) than the more common files?
jshriver

Re: On sharing rare files

Post by jshriver »

phareast wrote:I want to make a suggestion to spread rare files as fast as possible. Could members who have completed rare files (those with the yellow smileys on the index page); please share them at a higher priority setting (release) than the more common files?
What egtbs would you consider rare or highly wanted.
If someone with a fast net connected wanted to upload them to me (less than 10-20gigs) I could host them on my website to help them get out quicker.

-Josh
phareast

Re: On sharing rare files

Post by phareast »

jshriver wrote:
phareast wrote:I want to make a suggestion to spread rare files as fast as possible. Could members who have completed rare files (those with the yellow smileys on the index page); please share them at a higher priority setting (release) than the more common files?
What egtbs would you consider rare or highly wanted.
If someone with a fast net connected wanted to upload them to me (less than 10-20gigs) I could host them on my website to help them get out quicker.

-Josh

I consider the ones marked with yellow smileys on Kirill's website as rare egtbs. It would be great if you could download and post these on your website. Maybe it could be arranged with somebody like Wulff who have almost all egtbs to make special downloads (friend slot) to you so you could post it on your site. I think this would be ideal; downloading rare egtbs from your website and common egtbs with emule.

-phareast