My Chess Plunge

Questions and comments related to CCRL testing study
mainsworthy
Sign-up code: 10159

My Chess Plunge

Post by mainsworthy »

Hello CCRL

Im new to the forums here, I was interested in the tests you guys do, As My engine could do with a rateing! they are called "Mainsworthy" "SonOfMainsworthy" "Experimental Engine" avalable at Leo Site : http://wbec-ridderkerk.nl/index.html
Ive also a GUI there if you are interested.

I Know My Engine is week, Im enjoying the ride from an oldSkool text based engine into my own GUI and winboard aswell as arena GUI, its all been so so much fun, its so addictive Computer Chess. I would love a Rateing hope you can help

Mark

PS: Im New so disregard if Im in wrong place here
Graham Banks
Sign-up code: 0

Re: My Chess Plunge

Post by Graham Banks »

Hi Mark,

at present our 40/40 list only has engines rated above 2000 elo, mainly because there is much to do to get the lists in good shape already.
However, I'm not sure as to how the 40/4 testers feel about testing weaker engines. Perhaps one of them will comment.
Please don't let my comments put you off. I'd love to see your engine in our lists at some stage.

Cheers,
Graham.
Kirill Kryukov
Site Admin
Sign-up code: 0

Post by Kirill Kryukov »

Hi Mark,

If you had to choose only one version among your engines, which one you would like to enter into a tournament?

Thanks,
Kirill
mainsworthy
Sign-up code: 10159

Post by mainsworthy »

Hi Kirill & Graham Thanks for the replys,Graham I understand the 2000 elo you test with. And Kirill My favarite Engine is Experimental Engine 5 because its a quite searcher but takes longer to move.