Complete list of egtb files.

Endgame analysis using tablebases, EGTB generation, exchange, sharing, discussions, etc..
jshriver
Sign-up code: 0

Complete list of egtb files.

Post by jshriver »

Was curious as I see new files are listed on the website, are these new files that have been generated or file that are new to emule?

Is there a completed list somewhere of all of the files to date that nalimov has created, and if so are there any sets that haven't been done yet. I keep seeing different reports like some of the sets are done 33, 42, 42pawnless etc while there are some the he is still working on, and I've already read that all 6men are done. Can anyone shed some light on this?

-Josh
guyhaw
Sign-up code: 10159

Availability of Nalimov DTM EGTs

Post by guyhaw »

Eugene Nalimov is presumed to have generated all 6-man EGTs, given that he has sent me the .tbs statsfile for KPPKPP.

All but 16 3-3p DTM EGTs have been made available via Rob Hyatt's ftp site, and I know of four people who have (or will shortly have) all the published EGTs. They are being shared as quickly as possible via eMule. I'm not one of the four.

I'm sure that the first person to release new-to-eMule EGTs will start a thread here called 'EGTs new to eMule' or similar which can predate Kirill's manually-maintained availability list and be used exclusively for such announcements.

The 16 EGTs which are outstanding are:
KBN KPP KBP KPP KRP KNP KQP KBP KQP KPP KQP KRN
KBP KNP KNP KPP KPP KPP KQP KNP KQP KRB KQP KRP
KRB KPP KRN KPP KRP KBP KRP KPP

'Out' for now - g
jshriver

Re: Availability of Nalimov DTM EGTs

Post by jshriver »

guyhaw wrote: The 16 EGTs which are outstanding are:
'Out' for now - g
Do you know if he ever released the source for the 6men egtb generator? IF so we could all pitch in and generate the remaining amount. I have a couple machines here I could dedicate toward generating them.

-Josh
guyhaw
Sign-up code: 10159

The 'last 16' ...

Post by guyhaw »

Far better to address that question to 'the board' rather than to me, especially as writing/running code is not a topic for me (since about 1982).

I believe that the 'last 16' are one disc and two courier trips away from eMule, so there's time for that before the vast majority of EGTs are promulgated.
Kirill Kryukov
Site Admin

Re: Complete list of egtb files.

Post by Kirill Kryukov »

jshriver wrote:Was curious as I see new files are listed on the website, are these new files that have been generated or file that are new to emule?
Those are files which are new to our sharing project. More precisely they are files which still have less than 3 sources. This is to attract attention so that may be more people start downloading rare sets.