How do I access my own posts?

Questions and comments related to CCRL testing study
Enrique Stefanini
Sign-up code: 10159

How do I access my own posts?

Post by Enrique Stefanini »

Can you tell me how to access the message recently posted by me in the Endgame Tablebases forum? The control panel says I am not subscribed to any forum. How do I subscribe? Regards.

EDIT: I posted with 'Attach a signature enabled' (not my intention). I do not know where am I to see the answer to this post though.
Graham Banks
Sign-up code: 0

Re: How do I access my own posts?

Post by Graham Banks »

From what I can tell, you have access to the Endgame Tablebases forum.
Kirill Kryukov
Site Admin
Sign-up code: 0

Re: How do I access my own posts?

Post by Kirill Kryukov »

Enrique Stefanini wrote:Can you tell me how to access the message recently posted by me in the Endgame Tablebases forum?
Endgame Tablebases is a public forum, so your post should be accessible by you as well as anyone else by following this link: http://kirill-kryukov.com/chess/discussion-board/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=7439. Also by opening Endgame Tablebases forum and clicking on title of your thread ("About the most basic wining position in queen vx rook.")
Enrique Stefanini wrote:The control panel says I am not subscribed to any forum. How do I subscribe? Regards.
You should be able to subscribe to a forum by clicking on "Subscribe forum" link at the bottom of the forum page.
Enrique Stefanini wrote:EDIT: I posted with 'Attach a signature enabled' (not my intention). I do not know where am I to see the answer to this post though.
Not sure I understand this question (as well as previous ones), could you re-word it?