Uploading KQPKRB

Endgame analysis using tablebases, EGTB generation, exchange, sharing, discussions, etc..
jshriver
Sign-up code: 0

Uploading KQPKRB

Post by jshriver »

Adding new files to my website now that things have settled a bit and the data has been verified. It should take about 24 hours to upload the new set.

Is there a specific set that seems most popular right now?

-Josh
waiko

popular EGTB

Post by waiko »

hi Joshua,

This is my first post. Im glad and happy that you are uploading new sets on your website. :D
Well from what I observed so far, kbpknp, krpkpp, krpkbp, krpknp, kqpkrp are the ones that many friends are downloading. It will be more helpful if we have more source in these files. 8)

Congratulation to everyone who has contributed the 6 man EGTB.

Respect :D :D [/quote]
vb4

Re: Uploading KQPKRB

Post by vb4 »

jshriver wrote:Adding new files to my website now that things have settled a bit and the data has been verified. It should take about 24 hours to upload the new set.

Is there a specific set that seems most popular right now?

-Josh
Hi Josh,

Just doing a follow up with you as to how you made out in looking into possibly generating the 5-1 egtb's?? I know some time ago you were mentioning that if Eugenes code could be used you might give it a try. My thoughts are that most of them should converge fairly quickly.

Just curious,

Les
jshriver

Post by jshriver »

vb4 wrote: Hi Josh,

Just doing a follow up with you as to how you made out in looking into possibly generating the 5-1 egtb's?? I know some time ago you were mentioning that if Eugenes code could be used you might give it a try. My thoughts are that most of them should converge fairly quickly.

Just curious,

Les
I haven't had the time lately to give it another shot, however FEG seems to be able to generate 5-1 egtb's which is really nice.

The big problem now is finding code to either read the feg egtb's or code to convert and read a FEG->Nalimov format which is beyond my programming abilities at the time.

I'd be willing to give generation another shot, but seems moot unless the data can be easily analyzed and I dont know of any programs that can do that.

I too share your interest in 5-1 egtb's, so I hope we both get what we want :)

-Josh
vb4

Post by vb4 »

jshriver wrote:
vb4 wrote: Hi Josh,

Just curious,

Les
I haven't had the time lately to give it another shot, however FEG seems to be able to generate 5-1 egtb's which is really nice.

Hi Josh,

Well perhaps someone out here can provide assistance to what you need. I am not sure I understand exactly what you need but if I understand you correctly there is no point in generating the egtb 5-1 sets unless we can extract the necessary stat files that we typically find in Eugenes tbs files. Hey Eugene you out there ?????

Hope someone can provide some guidance.

Thanks Josh

Les

The big problem now is finding code to either read the feg egtb's or code to convert and read a FEG->Nalimov format which is beyond my programming abilities at the time.

I'd be willing to give generation another shot, but seems moot unless the data can be easily analyzed and I dont know of any programs that can do that.

I too share your interest in 5-1 egtb's, so I hope we both get what we want :)

-Josh