Kirr-2 on vacation

Endgame analysis using tablebases, EGTB generation, exchange, sharing, discussions, etc..
Kirill Kryukov
Site Admin
Sign-up code: 0

Kirr-2 on vacation

Post by Kirill Kryukov »

Hi all! I'm going away on two weeks vacation, until May 11. I'm taking notebook with me, so "Kirr-2" will be off-line for two weeks. "Kirr" will stay online, if it is lucky enough to keep working for two weeks. If something will break I'll fix it after coming back, so don't panic, and keep up the good work with sharing!

(If anything happens to "Kirr", this forum and EGTB Sharing project page will be down as well. So please don't panic in that case too. I'll do my best to make sure it works while I'm away).

Best regards. :-)
jshriver

Re: Kirr-2 on vacation

Post by jshriver »

Kirill Kryukov wrote:Hi all! I'm going away on two weeks vacation, until May 11.
Have a great vacation, it's definately well deserved. :)

-Josh
gambit3

Post by gambit3 »

may 4 and just had a contact with kirr, so at least until this date it is working.
those who can, do
those who can't, teach
Kirill Kryukov
Site Admin

Post by Kirill Kryukov »

I'm back! It seems "Kirr" machine worked fine, and it completed downloading many files. I'll update the web-page with new links on weekend! Thanks to all!
jshriver

Post by jshriver »

Kirill Kryukov wrote:I'm back! It seems "Kirr" machine worked fine, and it completed downloading many files. I'll update the web-page with new links on weekend! Thanks to all!
Hope you had a great vacation. :)

-Josh
Kirill Kryukov
Site Admin

Post by Kirill Kryukov »

Thanks, Josh! Yes it was great to stay 2 weeks without computer!

It seems the project is close to completion? Only a handful of files left to add. :-)