MD5sums

Endgame analysis using tablebases, EGTB generation, exchange, sharing, discussions, etc..
jshriver
Sign-up code: 0

MD5sums

Post by jshriver »

Is there a md5sum of all of the files that currently exist? Or is there a zip or .tgz file with all of the ones at least on this site available for download? If not I can downlaod them one at a time, but would seem quicker to have it all in one archive. I'd even be willing to host it.

-Josh
Kirill Kryukov
Site Admin

Post by Kirill Kryukov »

Hi Josh. All MD5 sums (that I have) are already available at the project page. When you scroll down to the "All" link below particular section, (like All 42, or all 42p), you will see the MD5 link for all MD5 for this section..

Well.. I'll just make a picture.. :-)
Attachments
allmd5.png
allmd5.png (66.82 KiB) Viewed 4425 times
Renze

Post by Renze »

Now I have all 6-men again (except for the remaining 15/16 or so), I plan on running a full md5sum on all. Some files haven't got an md5sum yet, so that's why. After generating all md5sums from scratch, I will run datacomp.exe on all to verify that the files weren't corrupted in the first place.

I will put the result on my website, under projects. Currently it contains only those md5sums that I have currently.

Cheers

Renze
http://www.st.ewi.tudelft.nl/~renze/
sonoftill

Post by sonoftill »

Tried to D/L your TBS files, links are invalid. Thought you might want to know :)
Renze

Post by Renze »

OOPS, but it is fixed.

had the name twisted.... whatever, it is done

Cheers

Renze Steenhuisen
Renze

Post by Renze »

Hi all,

This night I finished computing the md5sums and verifying all files with datacomp.exe. Although this took very long to compute, it is done now. The md5sums can be downloaded from my website http://www.st.ewi.tudelft.nl/~renze/ under projects.

The total sizes will probably be added tonight

Cheers!

Renze