NEWS at 10: "Marshall Attack loses by force"

Questions and comments related to CCRL testing study

NEWS at 10: "Marshall Attack loses by force"

Postby T-Poppins » Tue Nov 07, 2017 6:31 am

says Lyudmil in a rare bestowal of knowledge upon the unwashed masses on's forums: link.

Or it does in at least 90% of the lines. Of course, what happens in the other 10% is anybody's guess.
Read and weep (and delete this thread having done so ;).

Don't miss IM pfren's replies for anything in the world while you're at it, though. How do we get this IM to open an account on talkchess?
Posts: 23
Joined: Mon Nov 06, 2017 9:05 am
Location: upstate NY

Return to CCRL Public

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest