Great project: Thanks to Kirill and all members!

Endgame analysis using tablebases, EGTB generation, exchange, sharing, discussions, etc..
Team'oh
Sign-up code: 0

Great project: Thanks to Kirill and all members!

Post by Team'oh »

Hi all,

I just registered here and my eMule is working on sharing and downloading the files. I want to thank Kirill for establishing this great project! Also many thanks to all people who are sharing their files!

Prices for big hard drives are falling and my first 400GB HD is now working for the project. If it's full (at current download rate this will be in about 60 days), I will have to buy another... :lol:

Unfortunately I don't have any new files right now, but I'm looking for them, ask friends and so on. If I get any new one, I'll write a mail to Kirill.

By the way: Are there any chances that the Hyatt-Server will host some of the 6-men tablebases once again? Does anybody know something or have a link for another download page?

Best regards
Team'oh (Timo Klaustermeyer)
Kirill Kryukov
Site Admin
Sign-up code: 0

Post by Kirill Kryukov »

Hi Timo, nice to hear from you. Yes, the main thanks go to those who share 6-men files. When we started this project I only had 5-men bases, because my 6-men collection was gone with dead hard disk... I looked everywhere and could not find 6-men downloads anymore, and I thought it was not right... :-)

Of course it will be great if you'll manage to find some more rare files. ;-)