New to 6piece EGTB

Endgame analysis using tablebases, EGTB generation, exchange, sharing, discussions, etc..
Matt
Sign-up code: 10159

New to 6piece EGTB

Post by Matt »

Thought I'd post something here... I've had a 3,4, & 5 pieces set for awhile.

I work out of the home, and the cable has been real bad here (Can't go 3-5 minutes without a problem). We got a T1 finally today, and I thought what is the best fun I can have?

I decided I will try to get a full set of 6 piece EGTB by trading them on eMule :)

I didn't much want to do it on the cable because I've heard of people getting kicked off for uploading too much. Dedicated line so hopefully I can (Eventually) give back more than I take.

Started today and I've downloaded 3.74GB / uploaded 849MB. I guess I can upload about 400GB/month if that sounds about right. I think maybe it will just take awhile to get moving better, I don't think I have any pieces anybody needs.

The forums have been really good for getting stuff setup, I decided on scar angel client and read all the tweaks with it too, getting the high ID, etc.
Kirill Kryukov
Site Admin
Sign-up code: 0

Re: New to 6piece EGTB

Post by Kirill Kryukov »

Welcome onboard! :-)
Matt

Post by Matt »

Got my full set - I'll leave this up 24/7 on eMule, verified all - About 5-6 did get messed up in download (Checked those files twice with MD5summer) that needed to be redone. So preaching to the choir - But, very important to check them!

I'm a little north of the twin cities if anyone wants to stop by and bring an external drive. Live on the lake so we can take the pontoon, jet boat, or any of the 3 sea doo's out while you wait for a ridiculous amount of data to be transferred ;)

Well... Whats up everyone!? :)
Matt

Post by Matt »

Pretty dead here....
Ray

Post by Ray »

Matt wrote:Pretty dead here....
399 topics and 3193 posts is not "dead" to me

There are bursts of activity and there are quiet periods.
Matt

Post by Matt »

Btw, my IP is static 68.178.84.142 sharing full set if anyone is not connected to me, your client can probably be sure to find me by deleting your knnk.nbw.emd and then adding it back in with the link below with my direct IP / port attached as a source:

ed2k://|file|knnk.nbw.emd|1358|C8F38CE411F1D726056848A883261006|h=XZ6E45QSWN5JZU4MDV3KZ7MYB4BVHATH|/|sources,68.178.84.142:33666|/

Otherwise, make sure its not in your IP filter range. Its not much bandwidth (T1 giving out a two-thirds share), but you might as well be pulling the little bit straight through all of your download.

Guest access is also allowed off of the same IP to view who is currently downloading or any other curiosities.

http://68.178.84.142

You will be prompted for login, you type in egtb to gain access.

Fresh load, so all upload stats are from when I got my full set loaded up.

Check the upload list, you could very well find new sources that way for yourself to hook up with if eMule didn't find it for you, for whatever reason.

(Also, this is just guest access, so nothing is functional beyond what you can view with your own eyes, clicking a file and downloading it won't work on purpose, etc, etc)