7-men EGTB bounty - organizing committee

Endgame analysis using tablebases, EGTB generation, exchange, sharing, discussions, etc..
Kirill Kryukov
Site Admin
Sign-up code: 0

7-men EGTB bounty - organizing committee

Post by Kirill Kryukov »

It's time to move on. I am looking for those who can help organizing the project, and evaluating the solutions. Naturally if you become a member you can't submit your own solution.

Members of the organizing committee will prepare and publish the final version of the requirements. They will discuss and decide the exact schedule and format of the competition. They will decide the way to handle the prize money. They will evaluate the submitted solutions and select the winner. They will also do all necessary communication.

In the interest of this project going smoothly, I will have to decide who will become a member of the committee. Your chances are good if: 1. You are known in the computer chess community. 2. You have first hand technical experience in the area of computer chess (preferably including experience with endgame tablebases). 3. You are a nice person. You are objective and can put the community interest above your own personal interest.

Please post here or PM me if you are willing to help!