Scorpio Bitbase Share

Endgame analysis using tablebases, EGTB generation, exchange, sharing, discussions, etc..

Scorpio Bitbase Share

Postby jshriver » Wed Jul 23, 2008 7:15 am

I was looking over the main emule page. If you want you can add a hard link to my site for the scorpio bitbases.

For others in the forum it's here:
http://olympuschess.com/bitbases/

It's been there since June '07 lol, guess I forgot to make the link available. Sorry.

-Josh
User avatar
jshriver
 
Posts: 287
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2006 5:59 am
Location: Toledo, OH, USA

Re: Scorpio Bitbase Share

Postby govert » Tue Jan 13, 2009 7:48 am

This url does not seem to work anymore.
Does anyone know of a place where I could download the Scorpio bitbases (3-4-5)?
I have been looking around for quite a while now to no avail...
govert
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2009 7:42 am

Re: Scorpio Bitbase Share

Postby Kirill Kryukov » Tue Jan 13, 2009 8:03 am

govert wrote:This url does not seem to work anymore.
Does anyone know of a place where I could download the Scorpio bitbases (3-4-5)?
I have been looking around for quite a while now to no avail...

You can download them with eMule using the links from this page.
User avatar
Kirill Kryukov
Site Admin
 
Posts: 7380
Joined: Sun Dec 18, 2005 9:58 am
Location: Mishima, Japan

Re: Scorpio Bitbase Share

Postby govert » Tue Jan 13, 2009 8:16 am

Kirill Kryukov wrote:You can download them with eMule using the links from this page.


I did a quick search for those files in eMule yesterday, bit I did not find anything.

However, I don't really know the workings of eMule, so maybe I did something wrong.
Is it enough to connect to any server, and do a global search on "bitbases" ? That's what I did.

Furthermore, http://www.filehash.com does not seem to find the files either.

the client I am using is aMule on linux.
govert
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2009 7:42 am

Re: Scorpio Bitbase Share

Postby Kirill Kryukov » Tue Jan 13, 2009 8:33 am

govert wrote:
Kirill Kryukov wrote:You can download them with eMule using the links from this page.


I did a quick search for those files in eMule yesterday, bit I did not find anything.

However, I don't really know the workings of eMule, so maybe I did something wrong.
Is it enough to connect to any server, and do a global search on "bitbases" ? That's what I did.

Furthermore, http://www.filehash.com does not seem to find the files either.

the client I am using is aMule on linux.

1. Make sure you are connected to KAD network, and not only to a server.

2. Don't use search, instead use these links (copied from this page):

ed2k://|file|Scorpio-bitbases-3-4-men.zip|4546704|46A3039420CD1FCE4C8454424534033F|h=7NFMTUDHBRONUUAZZUSOPP3LNG3HFHJZ|/

ed2k://|file|Scorpio-bitbases-5-men.zip|346018190|F904707895979C84B7140296530C8AC8|h=OC3NIABDCDZJZSJO6QCPVHTT4WL6DEBR|/

(The first one is for 3-4-men Scorpio bitbases, compressed in a single archive, the second link is for 5-men Scorpio bitbases).

I am still sharing those files, so you should get at least one source.

You need to be connected to KAD, because eMule servers often have a limit on a number of shared files, so it is possible that not all the files I share are indexed by a server.
User avatar
Kirill Kryukov
Site Admin
 
Posts: 7380
Joined: Sun Dec 18, 2005 9:58 am
Location: Mishima, Japan

Re: Scorpio Bitbase Share

Postby govert » Tue Jan 13, 2009 8:58 am

thanks. I'll check it out tonight.
govert
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2009 7:42 am

Re: Scorpio Bitbase Share

Postby jshriver » Wed Jan 14, 2009 6:10 pm

govert wrote:This url does not seem to work anymore.
Does anyone know of a place where I could download the Scorpio bitbases (3-4-5)?
I have been looking around for quite a while now to no avail...



Ops sorry about that. My hosting provider moved some stuff around and looks like that was lost. Will dig it up at home and reupload.
User avatar
jshriver
 
Posts: 287
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2006 5:59 am
Location: Toledo, OH, USA

Re: Scorpio Bitbase Share

Postby Shaun » Mon Jan 26, 2009 10:37 pm

An alternate download location for the Scorpio bitbases

link

Shaun

P.S. Toga uses these too
User avatar
Shaun
 
Posts: 6739
Joined: Sat May 13, 2006 3:24 pm
Location: Brighton. UK

Re: Scorpio Bitbase Share

Postby jshriver » Tue Jan 27, 2009 4:47 am

It should be back up by morning. Sorry for the delay.

http://www.olympuschess.com/bitbases
-Josh
User avatar
jshriver
 
Posts: 287
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2006 5:59 am
Location: Toledo, OH, USA


Return to Endgame Tablebases

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest