Currently, what is the fastest way to download 6 men tables?

Endgame analysis using tablebases, EGTB generation, exchange, sharing, discussions, etc..
gigabyte137
Sign-up code: 0

Currently, what is the fastest way to download 6 men tables?

Post by gigabyte137 »

I have about 300 gigs and want more but emule is only giving me about 20kb/s max and at times as little as 5kb/s and I have a high id and everything and also Clock FTP gives about 10kb/s and then times out and loses the file I just spent 10 hrs to download. What do people show as the fastest way to download some more tables quicker?
Kirill Kryukov
Site Admin

Post by Kirill Kryukov »

Do you download from "Kirr-3" with eMule? I don't see you in my queue (or anything similar to gigabyte137).
gigabyte137

Post by gigabyte137 »

I am connected to Big Bang 9 and, and I changed my name to gigabyte(I didnt know you can change it) what other info do you need? Only 2 of the files shows Kirr 3 and the rest show no sources and 1 of the Kirr 3 is on grey and why when you have 1 file downloading no others will download because it says you already requested that file?
Pachnes

Post by Pachnes »

Hi,

you may decide, to download at the same time files from TB33, TB42, TB33p and TB42p. I currently only share the complete set TB42p. Until you do not request to download from these TB42p sets, you will not download from me.

Reasonable is, to have about 20 files of each set in the download queue at the same time. But it is not good, to download whole sets, better could be, to download one file of each set out of TB42p. Than you have a good chance to download from everybody from the community.
Regards,

Thomas