Clocks-2 Down temporarily

Endgame analysis using tablebases, EGTB generation, exchange, sharing, discussions, etc..
clocks
Sign-up code: 0

Clocks-2 Down temporarily

Post by clocks »

I took the clocks-2 machine down temporarily. The main drive had 484KB free, so I need to offload. Many people opening connections to the /incoming folder which makes it impossible for me to move the files. Also, eMule rehashing files while trying to verify large amounts of others was causing the process to go quite slow. I'll repost after I have everything better organized and everything back up and running in full swing. Probably just a few hours here so long as nothing is coming up.

Derek
clocks

Post by clocks »

Back up - Took most of yesterday to MD5 220GB of files, and through the night to transfer them to the 2nd drive. They are reverified and available.

Reverified all directories again to make 100% sure on everything after that as well.

Jkominek - If you want to finish the 33/33P files its maybe only 30GB to go.

I think I'll just 'chill out' and let the 42/42P files finish over eMule. So little time right now, and planning a whole new chapter in my life now, moving cross-country to california instead of sticking around in good 'ole illinois LOL

Derek
jkominek

Post by jkominek »

The remaining files are now uploaded, I believe. If you have a chance (before your move cross-country), please verify them and notify of any gaps.

john
clocks

Post by clocks »

There's 5 files missing I believe for the 33P set. One of the last few you uploaded was corrupt as well (one of the 5 I'm missing). Maybe 10 overall were lost to being corrupt - some might have just been partial uploads anyhow, I didn't really look, just verified the whole directory.

Much appreciated the uploads already, I can fill in the gaps just by using eMule at some point - when adding in the full set will just tell me I already have all the files minus those 5.

I think I'm sitting around 365GB to complete my set, not something too terrible at all to finish off with eMule. Someday here I'd like to get my complete set at my home as well - I feel guilty 'stealing' the bandwidth though even though I pay for the server LOL. Guess it would just come from eMule otherwise though so same difference in the end.

eMule crashed on me today, when reloading told me many of the .part files were corrupt. I think I lost around 10GB (partials) or so overall to it, download list went down considerably - thought it would have just started over, but just took them off entirely. Weird - will just finish this up, and fill in the 40-50GB gap afterwards.

I'm bored watching my uploads of only 23k/sec going out to people. Yeah, its 50 people or so, but would like it if everyone was getting 100k/sec each or more. :)

Derek
clocks

Post by clocks »

I got the few 33/33P (26 files) I needed added into eMule - no worries on any uploads at all. :)

Curious to get the rest of the files added into eMule to watch the countdown to the complete set going down ever day :)

Derek