Completely addicted

Endgame analysis using tablebases, EGTB generation, exchange, sharing, discussions, etc..
clocks
Sign-up code: 0

Completely addicted

Post by clocks »

Decided to start a little road trip down to Florida. My fiance will be moving off to California to help her father with his business in just a month. (I'm in Illinois).

Asked her what she would make working the next month, and gave her the same just not to work for the next month instead and spend it cruising the country with me :)

Anyway, I find myself now at the hotel uploading tablebases from the laptop w/ the free wireless - Why not squeeze out an extra 5GB upload at night? LOL

Just too funny to me not to share.

Merry Christmas everyone ! :)

Derek
Kirill Kryukov
Site Admin

Post by Kirill Kryukov »

:) :)
PAKman

Happy New Year

Post by PAKman »

Uploading and Downloading from your FTP now, Thanks Norm :lol:
Sellig1947

Re: Completely addicted

Post by Sellig1947 »

You are doing a hell of a job !
I started downloading many files I had been dreaming about but was afraid to ask :D
However Wilhelm pointed out to me that kbbbkb.nbw.emd is "defective". :cry:
I re-downloaded several times, to no avail.
Could someone confirm this ? If yes could the proper file be uploaded ?

Thanks in advance !!

clocks wrote:Decided to start a little road trip down to Florida. My fiance will be moving off to California to help her father with his business in just a month. (I'm in Illinois).

Asked her what she would make working the next month, and gave her the same just not to work for the next month instead and spend it cruising the country with me :)

Anyway, I find myself now at the hotel uploading tablebases from the laptop w/ the free wireless - Why not squeeze out an extra 5GB upload at night? LOL

Just too funny to me not to share.

Merry Christmas everyone ! :)

Derek
clocks

Post by clocks »

I will double check it when I get back home, I have been running MD5 on any of them - and they have all checked out thus far.

It all needs very much to be organized. Just by a quick look I have about 90GB of completed files I need to check and add into the folders. Probably at least 4-5 days until I'm back home, and at this rate, thinking I have another 90GB done then too. Should be at 400GB completed files I am judging at that point than.

Sitting on key west right now, wifi doesn't work in the hotel room, so sitting outside of the room in a chair - can't complain, freezing back home, and pretty awesome right here at midnight :)

Derek
Kirill Kryukov
Site Admin

Post by Kirill Kryukov »

Sellig1947 wrote:I started downloading many files I had been dreaming about but was afraid to ask :D
However Wilhelm pointed out to me that kbbbkb.nbw.emd is "defective". :cry:
I re-downloaded several times, to no avail.
Could someone confirm this ? If yes could the proper file be uploaded ?

Thanks in advance !!
Please make sure you are using latest version of Wilhelm. Also, does your kbbbkb.nbw.emd have correct MD5?

Code: Select all

15a9c200e66d1749ac58abd1d55c305d  kbbbkb.nbw.emd
Sellig1947

Post by Sellig1947 »

I am using Wilhelm 1.50. Great tool !

Here is the MD5 (checked with md5sum and md5summer) I keep getting for that file:
ae400768a7f7b9fc703fdcce2979c61d *kbbbkb.nbw.emd
No wonder Wilhelm does not like it :(

This is a small download from the FTP (BTW I am not equipped for e-Mule yet but I will probably correct that soon). Could you please get the file and test it ? It smells corrupted to me. :?

I have had no problem with the other downloads so far (about 30 files).

Thanks in advance.
clocks

Post by clocks »

1 set's worth uploaded (1175GB total at this point), I calculated between the uploads at home, FTP uploads, and eMule uploads on clocks-2. Thats "1 more" out there now :)

Internet at this hotel seems quite fast, I'll run through and organize some files here for a bit here on the clocks-2 machine.

Derek