Whats everyone's download/upload stats? :)

Endgame analysis using tablebases, EGTB generation, exchange, sharing, discussions, etc..
clocks
Sign-up code: 0

Post by clocks »

Hi John,

Just completely awesome! :)

I've been quite busy lately and unable to keep up with things. So far every file that I've checked has been OK. Only moved 34GB to the main 33P folder to date I believe from this run you are making on getting them done.

I'm grabbing files 25-30 at a time, moving to a temp folder, populating the 0-byte files in the incoming folder, verifying them and then moving to the 33P folder. If anything doesn't verify I'll delete the 0-byte file in the incoming. So if you notice some missing - this is why.

Actually only 45GB free on the main drive at this point, so need to work on this for a few hours here now to clear up the space. Hopefully get through around 100GB before I need to get going.

Another 15GB or so finished on eMule of the 42/42P set as far as completed files go so I'll get those added in for other as well.

Will work through this, much to do around here, but I'll just keep coming back and grabbing more files and moving them.

Derek
clocks

Post by clocks »

kbnkpp.4.nbw.emd was corrupt - thats the first

Derek
jkominek

Post by jkominek »

Derek -

I have a feeling you've run out of hard disk space! I can't upload any more files and yet we're a few short of the full set. There are partial files starting at around krpkrp.3.nbw. Let me know when you've cleared up room and have sorted through the files. There are only about 10-20 of the 33p set to finish.

Plus, you almost have all of 33 loaded, right?

john
clocks

Post by clocks »

Took the machine down temporarily, had 484KB free on the main drive. People downloading from /incoming was making it difficult, as well as some other problems. Posted slightly more explanation in the new main thread.

The 33 does not need many more files at all - getting there. eMule is downloading around 10GB per day I would say lately, maybe slightly more. Even at where things stand now it wouldn't be but around 1 month for the complete set.

Derek
clocks

Post by clocks »

Got a little curious of my overall uploads. Calculate it at 3477GB of data gone out from me, a little more than 3 sets :) ROCK ON! :)

And I don't even have a complete set myself yet LOL. Just hit less than 300GB to go tonight.
jkominek

Post by jkominek »

In the name of round numbers, I thought I'd bring this thread to the top of the subject stack. According to emule I have now uploaded exactly 2.0 TB of tablebase data. A nice milestone. Besides clocks and kirill, who can beat that?

By the way, what has happened to clocks? Before moving to California he was our most enthusiastic poster.
Coleus

Post by Coleus »

I would just like to say well done! and thank-you to jkominek..there have been a few retirements of full set holders over the past few months sharing on eMule..I'm just glad you keep going :D ..I just require another 96 files of 42p then I will shere a full set..I currently upload at 70kb/s but download is very slow avg 10kb/s due to the lack of sources..Thank-you to all who have been uploading to me...Regards Coleus :)
Kirill Kryukov
Site Admin

Post by Kirill Kryukov »

Coleus wrote:I just require another 96 files of 42p then I will shere a full set..I currently upload at 70kb/s but download is very slow avg 10kb/s due to the lack of sources..Thank-you to all who have been uploading to me...Regards Coleus :)
This is great to hear, as we seem to have shortage of full set sharers. Surprisingly I could not find any increase in availability over the last half a year or more.
Pachnes

I will put every file or set online, as soon, you ask me.

Post by Pachnes »

I do not share the whole set anymore. But I will put every file or set online again, as soon, you ask me.

Regards,

Thomas
Regards,

Thomas
Coleus

Post by Coleus »

Hi Thomas..Thank-you for sharing and uploading many Gigs to me and others over the last year.
I feel that there are many rare 42p files..it would be nice if more full set owners could push these to the community..Hope to see you soon..Regards Coleus :)